Friday, December 4, 2009

R.I.P Ucok Aka






JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com Before the last exhalation, Andalas Oloan Datoe Harahap, or the more famous by the name Ucok AKA Harahap, had made a will.

The letter he wrote helped by his wife, Letter from Ucok was later could be read at a fundraising evening for Ucok AKA in Back Stage, Ancol, North Jakarta, Tuesday (1 / 12) night.

In a letter read by Jelly Tobing, Ucok could express his gratitude to his fellow musicians who really care about her. Not only that, Ucok petition also had expressed apologies to all parties on what is done during his life.


was a little excerpt from an article in the newspaper about the death one of indonesian musicians Ucok Harahap or better known as Ucok Aka.

Maybe the kids now days do not know much about Bang Ucok, I myself know through my friends who was much older than me.

Patner Bang Ucok As It is Achmad Albar they are more known as Duo Kribo.







Ucok is one of the controversial musician with a bold style and become the trends of his day.




Coverage From Tabloid Aktuil







Yovie and Nuno Remake one of Duo kribo Song NERAKA JAHANAM.(my favorit song from duo kribo)



Goodbye bang Ucok Aka I will always remember you and sing your songs loudly!!!!.

1 comment: